Sunday, September 4, 2016
DUAL FAMILY PENSION -FROM TAMIL NADU GOVT.
TAMIL NADU GOVT. ANNOUNCES SECOND FAMILY PENSION
TO DEFENCE FAMILY PENSIONERS
Finance Minister Shri.O.Panneer Selvam made the following announcement in the Tamilnadu
Assembly on 2nd Sep 2016.
1. Ex-gratia payable to a martyr’s family will be increased from 10 lacs to 20 lacs.
2. The Pension for the 2nd World War veterans will be increased from Rs.4500 to Rs.6000
3. The rate of family pension to the 2nd World War widows will be increased from Rs.2500 to Rs.3000.
4. The widows of the re-employed ex-servicemen from Government of Tamilnadu will be sanctioned (Second) Family pension in addition to Defence Family pension.
5. Marriage grant for the War Widows daughter increased from Rs.50000 to Rs.1 lac.
6. Ex-gratia for the Disabled soldier increased from Rs.30000 to Rs.50,000.
Source: The Hindu Tamil Dt.3.9.2016.AND Indianexserviceman.Blog.