- Dismissed cases.
- Discharged on compassionate ground.
- Deserted case.
- Discharged on UN-willingness case.
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR NON-PENSIONED VETERANS FOR GETTING PENSION.
There is an Opportunity for non-pensioned veterans with less than 15 years of qualifying service. They can apply for pension to Integrated HQ of MOD Army, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 with their full particulars.
All other types of discharged veterans can apply with the following particulars.
1. Army No, Rank &Name 2.Unit last worked 3.Regt/ Corps
4.Date of Enrollment 5. Date of Discharge 6.Causes of Discharge
7. Total Qualifying service 8.Medical Category 9.Remarks
10. Any other information- Like IInd world war ect.
The affected veterans can apply directly or approach our EXWEL Trust for help and Guidance..