Friday, July 15, 2016
EXPECTATION FROM 7TH PAY COMMISSION
EXPECTATION OF 7TH PAY COMMISSION.REPORT
SOME OF THE DEMANDS AND ACCEPTANCES..
. Present DA of 125% will be merged with Basic. And
DA rate with effect from 1-1-2016 to 30-6-2016 will be 0%.
1. Common Pay scale for X & Y group not accepted because it will create discrimination
among serving personnel.
2.MSP for JCOs & Ors -5200 ( 2000X2.57)
For Hony & Comm.officers-15500
3. Hav / PO/ Sgts are highly skilled Technician, hence, Demanded for
Grade Pay 2800 to 4200 but not accepted.
4. X group Pay for Diploma Holders: - 6200 and
Non Diploma holders of X group- 3600 (1400X2.57)
5. Demand for Additional pension from 70 yrs instead of 80Yrs of age not agreed.
6. Demand for adding Disability / War injury element with family pension
7. Demand for Pension at 75% of emolument not accepted. Only the existing 50% .accepted.
8. Pension of Hony,Nb.Sub to be equated with Regular Nb.Sub- Not accepted.
9. Broad Banding of DE / WIE for all category – Invalided out, Boarded out and released/ discharged and on completion of terms and condition- Agreed.
10. Demand for pension after 10 yrs service instead of 15 yrs. in DSC - not agreed.
11. Calculation of DE and WIE is switched over to Slab system from percentage method.
For Example: Disability Rates:
Sepoy to Hav…………..12000
Hony& Comm Offrs….. 27000
12. Matrix- Option I with increments
Matrix- Option II with MF…..2.57.
For Example: At Entry level 5 i.e at starting: -15 yrs of service.
For a Rank of Hav/ PO/ SGT- -- Grade Pay-2800- Group-X
As per Matrix Table- Starting Pay……29200- Option- I
Plus increment- which is to be added
Military Service pay………… 5200
X-Group pay for X group only…… 3600
Total pay…….. 38000
Pension at 50%.........19000 .
This may be the basic pension from 1-1-2016 + DA
At present 8585 +10732=19317
( with the hope the OROP rate is taken)
But if you calculate as per Matrix system; Option- II
8585 X 2.57=22063 This is the Basic pension.
So, the option II will be beneficial now.
Dear Veteran brothers, there may be changes in our calculation later
after the actual Orders/Circulars are issued..
These points are taken from main report of 900 pages before cabinet