Friday, August 14, 2020

PRE-2016 -NAVY VETERANS CAN DOWN LOAD THEIR EPPO




PRE-2016 -NAVY VETERANS CAN DOWNLOAD THEIR EPPO NOW.

PCDA Navy has generated e-PPOs for Pre-16 retirees.

They can download their EPPO by the following method:

You will receive the Dashboard
on the right side  you will find  PRE-16 EPPO
You click that – Pre-16 EPPO
 You will find  the particulars  :
Select Category   :   Officer  / sailor  ………Click Sailor
Service number  :     feed your service No  - six digits + suffix  -say 142574H
Date of birth:   format  like:   1960-03-14
Then  enter  Captcha code :  like:  L 9 BN 8
Then click  Download EPPO.
 You will get your EPPO

  otherwise you will  be informed that,  your  EPPO is not yet generated.
You have to wait for some more time  or write to your Record Office  stating that ,
I have submitted by DATAs , and my EPPO is not yet generated –
Kindly do the needful for early generation or inform if there is any Observation .

All Navy veterans can utilize this facility.

2 comments:

  1. Sir I am eligible for macp cpo log wef 01-01-2006, but I am not received ppo and Pension in new rate, Sir please guide me when I get ppo and Pension,
    My service particular is mentioned below
    Name = RAJENDRA PAL SINGH
    Rank = EX POCK (s)
    P NO = 145190B
    Date of enrollment = 29th December 1980
    Date of retirement = 31Dec 2006
    Ppo no = 09/97/B/S/00950/2006
    I received arear for the period
    From 01-01-2006 TO 31-12-2006
    Arear amount 28428
    Please guide me for ppo and Pension
    And arear upto current month
    My mail ID is rajendrapals17@gmail.com
    Mobile number = 9052011151

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you pl inform your date of birth

    ReplyDelete

26TH CASE OF SWITCHING OVER TO FAMILY PENSION.

  Sucibai Chandramadi  W/o late  Sep. A.Isaac Jothimoney   and her Daughter in Law. at our Office         One  vertean  Sepoy A. ISAAC JOTHI...