Sunday, February 28, 2016

A LITTLE GIRL REMEMBERS HER MARTYRED FATHER

  IT IS PATHETIC TO NOTE THAT  A LITTLE GIRL,

Remembers her Martyred Father Major    WHO was killed in a fierce fighting  with terrorist  in KUPUWARA Dist J & K  some 15 yrs back.
Martyr -Major. SMK. GHORI.


MAJOR- GHORI - WITH HIS CHILD.

                                                                VEER BOOMI




I lost my father, Major SMK Ghori, in a fierce encounter with Terrorists in Kupwara, J&K. Today would’ve been his 55th birthday, but he departed 15 years ago. I was 8, but I’m blessed with a very vivid memory and I hold on to those few childhood recollections, very dearly. I remember Amma would buy us a small cake, and let us blow the candles, celebrating his birthday even when he’s not around.  So, today I’m going to eat cake, pray for his soul and take pride in being his little girl.

WE, Ex-servicemen Welfare Trust, Tirunelveli-Dist, Tamil Nadu , pray the Almighty  to give strength to the Girl/daughter of the martyr  and also pray that  the martyr's soul rest in peace.

SOI: Vasantharatna.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TO DO IF A PRE-1985 VETERAN DIED WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION

  Dear veteran brothers, ,  We have  time and again  advising  our veterans , to confirm that all Pre-1985  retirees, have applied for endor...