2. The uniform multiplication factor for arriving revised pay will be 2.86
3. The Pay scales will be open ended to avoid stagnation in the scales
4. The Minimum Pay will be Rs. 21000
5. The CCA will be separated into two components as it was in the fifth CPC
6. Percentage of HRA will remain same.
7. The Criteria for retirement age will be either completion of 33 Years of service or at the age of 60 Years whichever is earlier.
8. CGEGIS Insurance Coverage and Monthly premium will be increased
9. Classification of Posts will be Modified
10. The 7th Pay Commission recommendation will be implemented with effects from 1.1.2016.