Wednesday, January 30, 2013
PROCEDURE FOR GETTING 2ND FAMILY PENSION
HOW TO GET THE 2nd FAMILY PENSION ?
Following the issue of government order by the Department of Pension and
pensioners’ welfare on 16.01.2013 and by CDA (P) on 17.01.2013 (Circular No.504) for two family pensions, a large number of widows are running here and there desperately without knowing what to do, whom to apply and how to apply ?
This is for the benefit of those widows who are running for help in the matter, we give below the following guidelines for getting the 2nd family pension at an early date.
To start with, they may do the following:-
1. Draft an application in the following format. (Clickhere for the format)
2. Enclose a copy of the death certificate of their husband in English.
3. Enclose a Xerox copy of PPO (Both for civil and defence pension).
4. If you have already applied for family pension earlier for defence family pension, and it was refused by the record office, please mention the reason and attach a xerox copy of the correspondence.
5. Please inform to the record office, if the endorsement of family pension is pending with them due to previous government orders.
6. Enclose a copy of the govt. order to grant 2nd family pension.
Wait for the reply from the respective offices for further action.