Sunday, July 31, 2011

THIRD LIST OF VETERANS GOT CLARIFIED THEIR RATE OF PENSION THROUGH OUR E-MAIL












Sl.No Rank   Name 

Place











1 Sqn.Ldr. Bidyut Chatterjee
Calcutta











2 Lt.Col(TS) Manjit Singh Khurana North India










3 Nb.Sub Raghubir Singh- Post 2006 N.I











4 Hav C.Munikrishnan
Kerala











5 Sgt GI.Raja Sekar
Kerala











6 MWO Judah Vincent    - 
N I











7 HAV Trilok Singh 
N I











8 WO KK.Khorana
N I











9 CPO Priyadarsi Ajeya
N I











10 Col H.P.SINGH
N I











11 Sgt. Balaji

Pondicherry










12 Sep Mahesh Chandra Pathak N I











13 Nk Vijayan Nair
Kerala











14 Cpl Vishwanath Bhat
N I











15 Rect Anil Kumar Dutta
Nadia











16 Sep Daya Ram
N I











17 HAV Antonu Raj
Bangalore










18 Sgt Gopal Samy
Coimbatore.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

26TH CASE OF SWITCHING OVER TO FAMILY PENSION.

  Sucibai Chandramadi  W/o late  Sep. A.Isaac Jothimoney   and her Daughter in Law. at our Office         One  vertean  Sepoy A. ISAAC JOTHI...