Saturday, July 1, 2017

GOOD NEWS FOR NANA DISABLED VETERANS.





GOOD NEWS FOR  NANA –DISABLED VETERANS.

            We all know that  when a soldier is discharged from service with a CLAUSE  
Neither  Attributed  to service   nor Aggravated by service  (NANA) he is not sanctioned with  Disability Element.

This issue was represented by many, for a long time – Now  the Supreme court has given verdict  that “

“ A member is to be in sound physical and mental condition upon entering service , if there is no note  or record at the time of entrance. In the event of his subsequently  being  discharged from service on medical grounds , any deterioration in his health  is to be presumed due to service reasons.” 

In view of the above, the soldiers were discharged with NANA  with out pension. .

Now the  Court  , after  considering  many appeals, has given  the verdict that such Soldiers  are eligible for Disability pension..

Authority:   GOI. M OD. Letter No: F.NO.4(17) 2015/D (Pen/Legal) dated 29-6-2017.
For full details  visit: www.desw.gov.in.

The affected veterans may apply to their Record Office with their full particulars for consideration.

Dear veteran brothers,  please convey  this message to  such  veterans in your areas  for applying for Disability pension.. It will a noble service.


13 comments:

  1. What is the latest position of 7 the CPC Disability pension order. I heard it is pending with MOD. If anybody knows latest position please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajesh Kumar Singh Ex SgtJuly 2, 2017 at 7:32 PM

    Sir, My disability pension is also not given to me on NANA ground. But I'm getting service pension.Can I also take up my case for disability pension?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ol.apply to DAV mentioning the MOD letter. They will guide you.

      Delete
  3. Respected Sir,
    I had been boarded out from service on completion of 17 yes service on med grand as a case of Alcohol induced psychotic disorder and alcohol dependency syndrome and no appeal has been fwf to RO.Sir as per GOI, MoD letter disability pen is applicable for me or not. If applicable, what I should do. Pl help me

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir,

    I feel , you are also eligible. Please Apply toyour Record Office mentioning the MOD letter no.
    They will guide you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, I was discharged with 20 % disability in the year 2004 and no disability pension was awarded as disability pension was for 40% and above, please advise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, I took discharge after completing sixteen years of service, at the time of discharge I was in low medical category. Am I eligible for disability pension?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, please claim for disability element from your Record office furnishing the earlier record.

      Delete
  7. Sir, I took discharge after completing sixteen years of service, at the time of discharge I was in low medical category. Am I eligible for disability pension?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I took discharge after completing sixteen years of service, at the time of discharge I was in low medical category. Am I eligible for disability pension?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, I was discharged from service in 1983 in low medical category 'C' and was getting disability pension @20%. Later in 1987 it was stopped by RSMB in 1987. Still Iam suffering from the disease since it is related with Ortho (spinal). Am I eligible for disability pension as per existing rules?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, I was discharged from service in 1987 being placed in low medical category and was getting disability pension @20%. Later it was stopped in 1987 by RSMB. Still I am suffering from the disease since it is related with Ortho (spinal). Am I eligible for disability pension?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did anyone get the relief by approaching the record office?

    ReplyDelete

EXWEL TRUST PARTICIPATED IN INTERACTION PROGRAM- MRC RECORD OFFICE

  We are happy that, a Team of Serving   MRC Record office  personnel  are making Tour in many Districts  and INTERACTING       with   Veter...