|Exwel Trust conducts Pension camp.|
Sunday, November 27, 2016
ATTENSION VETERAN BROTHERS SERIES-17
REVISION OF PENSION AND PAYMENT OF ARREARS TO DEFENCE PENSIONERS AND FAMILY PENSIONERS BY BANKS.
The recommendations of the 6th CPC were not implemented in true spirit. As a result many anomalies were brought out and now after 10 years, they are being sorted out through various Judicial pronouncements and Cabinet committee recommendations.
1. After 6th CPC, the first revision was done on 1.7.2009 only for Defence Pensioners.
2. Then again from 24.9.2012 another revision was done.
3. Then a Court judgment provided revision of pension from 1.1.2006 (Cir.547)
4. Then OROP was implemented from 1.7.2014.
5. And now, 7th CPC implementation from 1.1.2016.
6. In the meantime, a Judgment for Delinking of 33 years for full pension for pre 2006 pensioners was received to pay arrears from 1.1.2006.
Likewise, the Defence Pension has undergone many changes in between the pay commissions.
It is not possible for the Banks to revise the pensions of all and pay arrears for various reasons. The pensioners are also not in a position to track the changes and claim to the bank.
In the circumstances, it is possible that some pensioners might have missed certain revision of their pension and arrears. It is the responsibility of the individual pensioners to verify their entitlement and claim to the bank.
In order to help them to find out the arrears, we have identified the arrears by the number of CDA Circulars and indicated the calculation in our website: www.exweltrust.in. Those who want to verify their pension revision and payment of arrears according to various CDA circulars are requested to visit our website www.exweltrust.in and just feed in the following particulars to know the eligibility of arrears and revision if any. You need not refer any circular.
Date of Discharge
Date of Birth (For Additional Pension)
Date of Death of husband in case of Family Pensioner.
The following important CDA Circulars provides various arrears and revision of pension. The arrears are identified by the CDA Circular numbers.
1. Cir.547 dt.11.9.2015. Arrears on pension re-fixation from 1.1.2006 to 23.9.2012.
2. Cir.548 dt.11.9.2015 Arrears on pension re-fixation for officers. From 1.1.2006.
3. Cir.560 dt.8.6.2016 Arrears of casualty pension awards from 1.1.2006.
4. Cir.567 dt.16.9.2016 Arrears of enhanced rate of Ord. Family pension from 1.1.2006.
5. Cir.568 dt.17.10.2016 Delinking arrears from 1.1.2006.
6. Cir.555 dt.4.2.2016 OROP Revision and arrears from 1.7.2014.
7. Cir.570 dt.31.10.2016 Revision of 7 CPC and arrears from 1.1.2016.
Now some of the Banks started paying arrears. Unfortunately, the banks do not indicate what type of arrears and does not provide the calculation sheet. In the circumstances, if any pensioner wants to verify their arrears and revision, please visit our website www.exweltrust.in get your arrears print out. Make a claim to the bank if there is any difference.
SOI; Sincere thanks to our -indianexserviceman.blog.