Sunday, March 7, 2010

II ND LIST OF BRANCHES VISITED BY OUR CHIEF LIAISON OFFICER.

The list of other Bank branches visited by our young and energetic, 68 yrs old Chief Liaison Officer Sgt.S.Kanthiah(Retd) for Assisting and guiding the branches in up dating the PENSION Master Information datas, revision of pension as per VI th PC, Modification, corrections including Disability pension, Special Family pension, Rank wise family pension, Additional pension for aged above 80 yrs of age and Hony.Lt, Capts as per Annexure III.
( Ref CDA Cirs. 282, 350, 397, 403, 410, 417 and 424)

1. Regional Office, Indian Overseas Bank, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
2. I O B Tirunelveli-Junction
3. I O B Maharaja Nagar Colony, Tirunelveli
4. I O B Highground Branch,
5. I O B Murugankurichi
6. I O B Perumalpuram
7. I O B Naranmalpuram
8. I O B Manur
9. I O B Panagudi
10. I O B Eruvadi
11. I O B Kalakad
12. I O B Kovilpatti
13. I O B Kadayam
14. I O B Pottal Pudur
15. I O B Puliangudi
16. I O B Veeranam
17. I O B Vallanadu
18. I O B Nazareth
19. Indian Bank, Cheranmahadevi
20. Indian Bank Viravanallur
21. Indian Bank ,Tirunelveli-Town
22. Indian Bank, Nerkuppai, and Ulagampatti, Sivagangai Dist.
23. Central Bank, Kovilpatti, Kalugumalai,and Tirunelveli-Jn
24. U CO Bank, Tirunelveli-Jn
25. Syndicate Bank, Tirunelveli-Town.

He is continuing his visit to the needy branches for assisting and thereby our ESM community is getting their legitimate pension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

26TH CASE OF SWITCHING OVER TO FAMILY PENSION.

  Sucibai Chandramadi  W/o late  Sep. A.Isaac Jothimoney   and her Daughter in Law. at our Office         One  vertean  Sepoy A. ISAAC JOTHI...